Want to make a good living without going to school for ages? According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, these are some of the best paying jobs you can get just by earning a bachelor’s degree.
- Information Systems Manager. Earning a median annual salary of $112,210, these types of managers administer technology within organizations. They usually have a degree in a computer-related field like computer science, information science, or management information systems.
- Financial manager. Organizations employ these types of managers to supervise the preparation of financial reports, investments, and strategies. Typically holding a degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business administration, financial managers earn a median annual salary of $99,330.
- Actuary. Essential to the insurance industry, actuaries help to create policies for clients by assessing risks and minimizing costs. To earn a median annual wage of $84,810, actuaries hold a degree in statistics, mathematics, finance, economics, or business.
- Engineer. Using the principles of science and mathematics, engineers find solutions for technical problems. With mean annual salaries ranging from 74,920 for mechanical engineers to $84,680 for chemical engineers, salaries are good no matter what area a degree is earned in.
- Sales Representative. By generating customer interest and arranging the sale of merchandise, representatives earn a median annual wage of $70,200. Even though not all positions require it, the best employment opportunities are available to those with a degree in related areas like marketing, business, or advertising.
- Database Administrator. These types of administrators earn a median annual salary of $69,740 by working with database management software. Qualified individuals usually have degrees in computer-related fields like computer science, information technology, or management information systems.
- Computer Programmer. Writing computer programs earns these types of programmers a median annual salary of $69,620. Those with degrees in computer-related areas like computer science, mathematics, or information systems, will have the best opportunities.
- Personal Financial Planner. These types of planners earn a median annual salary of $69,050 by assisting individuals and helping them manage their finances. They generally have a degree in the area of accounting, finance, mathematics, business, or economics.
- Registered Nurse. By helping and providing treatment to medical patients, nurses earn a median annual salary of $62,450. Although there are a few educational paths to becoming a nurse, those who hold a bachelor’s of science degree in nursing will have the best financial and advancement opportunities.
- Accountant. These money managers make sure that a firm’s finances are managed properly and that all records are kept up to date. To earn a median annual salary of $59,430, one must earn a degree in accounting or a related field like business, finance, or economics.
Did you enjoy this article?